PREMIER BASKETBALL CAMP “30”
“TWO WEEK SESSION”
After two very successful camp seasons, we spoke with top coaches, parents and campers. The consensus was that two week sessions, with a limited amount of campers will provide the best opportunity for overall skill development. There is not another camp like this in the area, as it’s not a day care / basketball program. We will only accept campers who have a passion for the game and have a tremendous work ethic.
At Premier Basketball Camp 30 we will video tape your drills, practices and games and have both individual and team breakdown sessions.
Let us take statistics on your tendencies during your drills and games. See your strengths and weaknesses through data.
Top Staff & Speakers
Referees, Coaches, Scouts, etc. Learn the intricacies of the game from an array of basketball experts.
At Premier Basketball Camp 30 you will receive lunch prepared by a chef and his team at the dining hall. No more eating Pizza and PBJ everyday.
- $1,485 Per Two Week Session — “Reserve A Spot” with a $385 non-refundable deposit
- Top Notch Basketball Staff
- Pre-program individual goal-setting maximizes camper experience
- Special Guests (Scout, Ref, Former Coach)
- Lunch Inclusive (Chef On Staff At Facility)
- Video To Be Used On Daily Basis
- Branded Basketball Notebook / Diary – Take notes thought the day.
- Speed & Agility Training Specialist (One Hour Each Day)
- Basketball Analytics: Learn About Your Tendencies
- Player Evaluation
- Gatorade Everyday
- Webinars – Providing continued guidance to our dedicated players (4 sessions starting in August)
- The Best Two Weeks Of Basketball Training!
Feedback Received By Premier Basketball Camp
Reviews 4 of 46
The Premier Basketball Camp had a great impact on Marcus. His confidence took off after attending their camp. He learned aspects of the game that were never taught to him by other basketball programs. You will have him at Premier Basketball Camp for the next four years.
This was our Josh's fourth year attending basketball camps. The Premier Basketball Staff was excellent. This camp is run by coaches that not only have a passion for the game, but have the knowledge to back it up. Josh will definitely be attended next years camp!
Andrew, Thank you so much for looking after Jon and teaching him so much about the game. Your love for the game of basketball is infectious. I highly recommend parents sending their kids to The Premier Basketball Camp. The level of the training was fantastic! Jon especially enjoyed the Speed & Agility aspect - Great idea.
We are so happy we found your basketball camp! Chris really learned a lot from your staff. His dribbling skills and shot improved dramatically. I was very impressed with the attention to detail that your camp provided. Looking forward to seeing you next year!